At Binaryblacksmith We:
- Specialize in helping small and medium sized businesses have positive experiences with technology
- Build user driven websites, applications, and technology based solutions
- Consult on technology best practices and implementation strategies
- Help you make technology choices that make sense for your organization
- Are highly skilled technologists, developers and designers
- Use the best tools, practices and techniques for your organization
- Maintain an old fashioned sense of pride in our work
At Binary Blacksmith We:
- Excel at providing a transparent development experience with your company's needs at the center
- Work in an organized and modular fashion so you don't have to guess at the progress of your project
- Deliver all key project points before work begins to help maintain the scale and scope of your project
- Utilize modern project management techniques to ensure that your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Stick to our quotes -- we draw from years of experience to give strong, accurate quotes up front and we honor them.
- Believe the the cost of a project should never change, unless the project changes.
CMS (Content Management Systems)
We have been building websites since the 1990's and programming computers for a decade before that and we often recommend using a CMS? Why you ask?
Our goal is to empower you to make the most of your web experience. A good CMS will:
- Speed up site development
- Have thousands of features ready-made and waiting for implementation
- Give you access to manage your own content
- Make you a member of a large support community
- Constantly be tested and regularly updated by a dedicated community of developers
- Be a great way to start building your new site
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
CRM can be the life blood of any small business. A good CRM install can help you:
- Automate participation tracking
- Identify the best way to allocate your marketing and sales resources
- Track which clients are most active
- Show which sales leads are most viable
- Reach your clients in ways that benefits both you and them
Our approach is to configure a CMS for you based solely on your needs. We offer many features and work with you to determine which ones would be best for your business and budget.